Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fitness Week 3 (or lack there of...)

This week was rather upsetting. Well, not really upsetting, but I didn't follow the fitness plan at all. I felt like I was dealing with the Academic Hangover, or AH for short. For the first time in years I didn't have to be somewhere unless I wanted to be. This week was MY week, and next week skiing with the boyfriend's family will make up for it I think.

Ah well... Happy Holidays.

Monday [not completed]
One Walk 10 minutes.
Next 10 minutes alternate running 1 minute and walking 1 minute.
Walk 10 minutes.
Stretch.

Notes: Instead of running, I hung out with the kids at the community center for 5 1/2 hours. I think running around with munchkins totally counts as exercise...

Tuesday [not completed]
"Tone Zone" Strength Training Program.
Stretch.

Notes: Today is the Winter Graduation Reception! So the morning is going to be spent buying a dress (walking) and ski clothes for next week (more walking), and then this afternoon will be the reception and a blog post or two.

Wednesday [not completed]
Walk 10 minutes.
Next 15 minutes alternate running 1 minute and walking 1 minute.
Walk 5 minutes.
Stretch.

Notes: Day of making Julbord feast for family. Feeling totally lame by not "working out."

Thursday [not completed]
"Rock Solid Abs" Strength Training Program.
Stretch.

Notes: Taking a trip down to NC to visit Grandpa B and Grandma D. Tons of "not completed" this week. Lame...

Friday [not completed]
Walk 10 minutes.
Next 15 minutes alternate running 2 minute and walking 1 minute.
Walk 3 minutes.

Notes: Back from NC and was extremely tired.

Saturday
Rest Day.
My "cheat" day for gluten free grains, fruits, and sweeteners like honey or maple syrup.

Notes: Oh, did I ever feast! Duck, coconut winter wonderland rice, Cobb salad, and coffee. Yum!

Sunday [not completed]
Walk 5 minutes.
Next 21 minutes alternate running 2 minutes and walking 1 minutes.
Walk 4 minutes.
Stretch.

Notes: It's Christmas, people. And I think the ski trip taking place of Week 4 will suffice. :) Happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment