Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fitness Week 2

I felt rather lame that I hadn't completed this week to the extent I would've liked. I didn't weigh myself until Saturday (on another scale, too), and I did have some carbohydrates (in the form of potatoes and forbidden rice) when I was feeling particularly worn out, and it helped tremendously. As the third week has already started, it make not even start until Wednesday, and next week I'll be skiing so it's a different sort of exercise. 

Week Two (moved to the 12th - 18th because of health issues)

Monday [not completed... still sick]
One Walk 10 minutes.
Next 10 minutes alternate running 1 minute and walking 1 minute.
Walk 5 minutes.
Stretch.

Notes: Still sick, and as I think this is pre-time of the month week, I didn't bother measuring in.
 
Tuesday [completed]
"Tone Zone" Strength Training Program.
Stretch.

Notes: Still had issues with #2, #5, and #6. For the "Warrior Three Tricep Extension" I used a stand in the gym for balance. Didn't have time to stretch, and the walk to my car was brutal. Still, it felt good to be back at the gym. 

Wednesday [completed]
Walk 10 minutes.
Next 12 minutes alternate running 1 minute and walking 1 minute.
Walk 3 minutes.
Stretch.

Notes: Did with success! I did not stretch, though... work and exams to do.

Thursday [not completed]
"Rock Solid Abs" Strength Training Program.
Stretch.

Notes: Big day of turning in exams and work.

Friday [not completed]
Walk 10 minutes.
Next 12 minutes alternate running 2 minute and walking 1 minute.
Walk 3 minutes.

Notes: Beyond exhausted. I put up the Tree, though, so that counts as something... right?

Saturday
Rest Day.
My "cheat" day for gluten free grains, fruits, and sweeteners like honey or maple syrup.

Notes: Had guests and a huge family dinner, but I couldn't each much because only a select part of the feast was Morri-friendly, and I had a severe caloric imbalance the next two days. With the other scale, as well as significantly more clothes on my person, I weighed under 124 pounds. :)

Sunday [not completed]
Walk 8 minutes.
Next 15 minutes alternate running 2 minutes and walking 1 minutes.
Walk 2 minutes.
Stretch.

Notes: My final week of school, papers, and exams, and then a weekend filled with family staying at our house, I didn't end up exercising as often as I wanted, though the little munchkin who came kept me preoccupied. I felt life, making food, and not overdoing it too much was way more important than additional fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment